Kris-Tech Insulation Displacement Connectors are used to install service lines without cutting the mainline. Waterproof and corrosion-proof, they install in one minute or less with no hand tools required.
Insulation Displacement Connector for use in utility tracer line applications.
- 3/8″ of the jacket needs to be stripped
- Built as a single piece for easy installation
- Designed to use with solid/stranded copper and steel core tracer wire with .030” and .045” thick insulation
- Wire range from #14-12 Solid/Stranded Copper #14-12 Steel Core Tracer Wire/CCS
- High impact housing with a user-friendly design prevents cuts and handling discomfort
- Approved for direct burial