View Specification Sheets:Pipe Burst Tracer Wire >
Kris-Tech Pipe Burst Tracer Wire is a stranded, copper clad steel wire. With a breaking strength of 4,700 pounds, it is stronger and more conductive than the 3/16 stranded stainless steel wire traditionally used in pipe burst applications. Kris-Tech’s pipe burst tracer wire has a durable, 50mm high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation.
- Much stronger than traditional pipe burst tracer wire and three times more conductive
- Highly flexible, durable, and reliable
Pipe bursting is a technique used to replace or expand buried pipelines without digging a conventional construction trench. Pipe bursting requires tracer wire with the highest available strength or break load.
- Direct burial rated
- Available in size 6AWG and in all colors, as standardized by the American Public Works Association (APWA) Uniform Color Code for Underground Utility Lines
- Available custom printing legends
- Custom packaging and knock-out cartons available