View Specification Sheets:Kris-Tech Locking Connector >
Kris-Tech Locking Connectors take the guesswork out of connecting tracer wire. With the twist-lock design, all you do is insert the tracer wires and twist the connector 90 degrees to lock it. With no wire stripping required, Kris-Tech locking connectors can significantly reduce your installation time.
Used to connect up to three tracer wires.
- Twist-lock design with an internal cutting mechanism simplifies connections, keeps wires securely locked, and eliminates wire stripping
- Clear plastic casing lets you visually confirm that wires are correctly inserted before locking
- Connectors are waterproof and corrosion-proof to help preserve signal integrity across all connections
- Each connector incorporates a dielectric sealant inside for additional protection
Available Products and are Gauge Specific
- Kris-Tech Locking Connector (10 AWG)
- Kris-Tech Locking Connector (12 AWG)
- Kris-Tech Locking Connector (14 AWG)