Copper Connecting Wire
Copper Connecting Wire – a.k.a. “Blasting Wire” – is manufactured using a solid, soft drawn annealed copper conductor. The most common is #20 Duplex – two wires covered with Polyvinylchloride (PVC) insulation. The PVC web between the two conductors allows for ease of separation without the use of tools. As an alternative to Duplex, the industry uses “Single” #20. Special requests are welcome.
Designed for use in all electric blasting systems.
Tough, oil and gasoline resistant, bright yellow insulation. Redline conductor identification with EZ Rip duplex construction.
Perfect for blowing stuff up!
- Sizes #20 and #18 AWG in stock, others available if needed
- Single conductor or duplex
- Red line conductor identification
- Aluminum available
- Pails and High-impact plastic or metal spool options
- 1lb, 2lb, 5lb, or 10lb packages available
- “Kirking” available upon request
We also have Lead Wire if that’s what you’re looking for.